As of 31-12-2021 Marsman & Van der Ham Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine on Scheveningseweg 13 will be closed.
Ineke van der Ham and Diana Schadek are continuing their activities as ‘Women in Acupuncture’ and moved to President Kennedylaan 19, 2517 JK Den Haag.
Ineke van der Ham, Tel: 0624529480
Diana Schadek, Tel: 0652317499
Arina Marsman will continue as Yinxing, located at Dr. Kuyperstraat 5, 2514 BA Den Haag,
Arina Marsman, Tel: 064206469
Acupuncture & Chinese herbal medicine
Ineke van der Ham and Arina Marsman both practice Traditional Chinese Medicine. They combine acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional education for the best result. From the outside, acupuncture helps the body restore its normal, healthy balance. Chinese herbs and adapted nutrition support the acupuncture by stimulating the body to find recuperation from within.
Ineke van der Ham and Arina Marsman both treat all sorts of physical complaints, but are specialised in treating stress, gynaecological ailments and pregnancy. They also do cosmetic acupuncture. Both are members of the Dutch Association of Acupuncture (NVA).
Ineke and Arina share a practice in The Hague.
The Chinese characters on the practice’s website mean: ‘‘A healer should treat with his heart’’.
That is the reason Arina and Ineke chose to cooperate in 2007. They share the same vision and enthusiasm for their profession. ‘’Now we have someone in our practice every day and we can support one another.’’
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can cure many different complaints, from joint pains and eczema to mental complaints like stress and insomnia. Problems in conceiving can also be an indication for Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Recognised by the WHO
The World Health Organisation (WHO) currently describes more than ninety ailments that can be successfully treated by acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. A list can be found on the website of the Dutch Association of Acupuncture (NVA).
We mention a number of treatable complaints on the right
- Allergies: hay fever, asthma, itches
- For children: eczema, bed-wetting, inflammation of the ear
- Joints: bursitis, pain and stiffness of muscles, tendons and joints
- Respiratory system: shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, hyperventilation
- Stress and problems like: sleeping disorders, anxieties, depression, forgetfulness, burn out
- Digestion: heartburn, gall bladder disorders, diarrhoea, constipation, gastrointestinal complaints, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), haemorrhoids
- ‘Women’s ailments’: PMS, infertility, menopause, complaints during pregnancy and delivery